Accountants can produce detailed and valuable financial information but the entrepreneurs who lead and develop the business need to understand the figures. The detail is important but more important is a one page simplified summary and our desire to work with non financial Board members to ensure that they fully understand the financial reports and can then use that information to develop the business and reduce risk.
A standard report does not suit all companies so we develop reports for each company which are easy to understand and highlight implications for the business such as:
- risk areas and where internal audit may be needed
- the reason for profit margin variations
- adverse cash flow and possible solutions
- business implications of stock variations
- identifying loss areas, accounting errors and the reasons