An Insolvency Practitioner approached us with a small company insolvency where it was believed assets had gone missing. There was little information available and they had only recovered one computer with no password access.
We were able to create a login and access remotely, without the computer being physical present and
- Recovered all usernames for that computer and re-set the passwords to give full access and established when the computer was last accessed by each user.
- Found 3 million files many of which had been deleted
- Recovered a number of deleted files
- Found Microsoft Outlook back up files of emails
- Established that there was a missing data drive, possible external
- Established that there were more computers to be recovered
This is our initial review service which in this case took around three hours.