Finance and accounting (F&A) was one of the first processes that companies outsourced, and the practice continues to boom. Simplifying and standardizing F&A processes is a key characteristic of well-run companies, and by instilling good F&A processes these companies can achieve a variety of good outcomes—such as more information, more service and more cash. Source
The theory is that the outsourcing company is specialist in its field and has more expertise than the accounts department of one company. This logic extends beyond data entry where experienced and qualified accountants review and analyse financial information to advise the Board on potential business implications.
We have our own outsourcing facility so we insource in Europe, in Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, where our staff are British trained and managed. It is a relatively short flight from UK (compared to India for example, the home of much financial outsourcing) and you can visit your accounts team in Skopje at any time you wish, where we will give you a very warm welcome.
We offer a complete accounting and bookkeeping service, with British staff based in UK and Macedonia where we have a team of trained professionals.
Outsourced accounting services
- Data Entry
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense reporting
- Financial reporting
- Maintaining ledgers
- Preparation of forecasts and sensitivity analysis
- Processing month end journals
- Production of management accounts
- Treasury and bank operation
- Year-end reporting and preparation for audit
We can register your company acting as agent for all relevant taxes and pension compliance matters. See further information at:
PAYE and National Insurance Contributions
Outsource your credit control to us and we have a system built on years of experience.
Check with customer in advance that invoice was received and there is no query.
Balance chasing by phone, email and issuing statements
Further warning letters before legal action issued
Instructing lawyers or issue of County Court Summons directly
We have experienced staff who can discuss your business with you, help plan for the future, develop corporate strategy and even plan ahead for a possible exit from the business by selling it.
Every business should have a business plan, with targets and financial forecasts. These are used to set individual targets, for the sales team for example and also to measure business performance against what was anticipated or thought to be achievable.
Each company will have its own set of requirements so forecasts should be tailored to that company’s or group’s ideal requirements. Many companies which embrace the idea of budgeting and forecasting often produce forecasts and trends to a level which is too detailed and therefore not meaningful or easy to understand which undermines the object of the exercise.
It’s all about balance; simplifying accurate information from which to learn and take decisions about the future.
- Reduced overheads
- Eliminate the need to employ specialist book-keepers and accountants
- Improve efficiency, virtually monitor your financial position
- Off-loading non-core functions
- Gain access to high-level accounting experience and knowledge
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve quality
- Access financial information online no matter where you are. You no longer have to be tied to your office.
- Safeguard your assets by eliminating paper and restricting employee access to sensitive information.
- Free your staff to focus on the development of your business
- Provides your business with a dedicated accounts manager
- Package tailo6red to meet your company’s individual requirements